News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable server to sign up with ...  (Read 1793 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Stable server to sign up with ...
« on: May 24, 2023, 05:52:22 PM »
Servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Stable server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 06:42:06 AM »
Well, QHoster.com server hosting is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down. All in all I am pleased to deal with them, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 10:00:34 AM »
Cool, QHoster.com accepts Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 04:32:59 PM »
Well servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are as stable as a rock.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 08:28:19 AM »
You can choose SSD CLOUD - they offer a great list of dedicated servers to choose from.
The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2023, 11:31:36 AM »
Give vote for https://www.qhoster.com/dedicated-servers.html
They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2023, 06:31:21 PM »
Reliable servers are available from hostingsource.com and black.host.
If you are looking for a company with high quality, security-safe services, fast, up-to-date and extremely helpful employees, you are in the right place.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2023, 12:53:05 PM »
Really, if you're going to host any website, use GTHost.com - they deserve your business. I've never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.
Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.