News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: qhoster.com vs planethoster.com  (Read 1353 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
qhoster.com vs planethoster.com
« on: April 28, 2023, 05:40:16 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - qhoster.com or planethoster.com?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: qhoster.com vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 07:34:56 AM »
I never have that problem with QHoster.com server hosting. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc. Highly recommended.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 06:17:27 PM »
These hosting providers: qhoster.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 10:27:23 AM »
Very good with their standard products. QHoster.com reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk. Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 07:43:09 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
Take a look at zakservers.com as well as hostnamaste.com servers. I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.