News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable VPS provider ...  (Read 1170 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Stable VPS provider ...
« on: March 24, 2023, 06:25:37 PM »
VPS plans from brixly.uk and hostround.com are attractive for me and I have to pick out the best one, so which way is better to follow and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Stable VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 10:17:26 AM »
I'm happy with Exmasters.com VPS. Very helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.
Plus get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 05:49:22 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 10:18:23 AM »
Moved to Hostnamaste.com openvz vps after poor service with my previous web host.
Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2023, 07:10:43 AM »
Webhostingworld provides top-notch web hosting at reasonable prices. The cheapest Virtual Private Server package starts at $25 per month. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, it also provides free setup, one IP address, remote SSH access, free data migration, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life (Let's Encrypt).

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2023, 08:37:35 AM »
Take a look at cloudarion.com ssd vps. They are a budget host, and you have to know your stuff since their service does not include helping newbies. That aside the quality of their hardware is top notch. The reliability of their network is amazing.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2023, 07:22:20 AM »
 When I was asked to create a web page for a friend I went straight to netshop-isp.com.cy website hosting provider and I will continue to both use and recommend them to everyone. Service, Pricing, Reliability, and Features. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2023, 07:05:35 AM »
Webhostingworld offers web hosting services of the highest quality at prices that are affordable. Starting at $25 per month is the most affordable package for a Virtual Private Server. A free setup, one IP address, remote SSH access, free data migration, a guarantee of 99.9 percent availability, and free SSL for life (Let's Encrypt) are some of the other perks that are offered.