News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: black.host vs libertyvps.net  (Read 3879 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
black.host vs libertyvps.net
« on: March 09, 2023, 06:25:35 PM »
Which shared plan is better to have a deal with - black.host or libertyvps.net?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: black.host vs libertyvps.net
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 12:26:08 PM »
I am a customer in greenwebpage.com shared hosting since the end of 2022 and I can say that they rocks!
If you have questions about your account you get a response in almost a second.
The Price is more than ok for what you get.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 05:14:33 PM »
Quality shared accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
I strongly recommend to get services of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try these services.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 11:11:25 AM »
bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

BEnjamin_555

• View Profile
Delf
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2023, 06:15:35 AM »
DLF Floors Phase 3 is a residential project developed by DLF Limited, one of the leading real estate developers in India. DLF Limited is known for its upscale residential and commercial projects across various cities in India. DLF Floors Phase 3 is likely to be a part of a larger township or development by DLF and is expected to offer premium independent floors or apartments with modern amenities and facilities.

Please note that my information is based on data available up until 2022, and there might have been updates or changes to the project since then. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend checking the official DLF Limited website or contacting their customer service directly.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2023, 10:37:53 AM »
The service is absolutely wonderful. I recommend Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps to all of my friends all the time.
The server uptime is perfect. Their packages include so many useful features and great resources.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2023, 06:59:34 PM »
Right shared plans are available from owned-networks.net.
Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2023, 07:15:19 AM »
I and a friend decided to go in on a VPS and we chose Libertyvps.net web host. The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner. If you want that personalized service then this is the place.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2023, 06:32:51 AM »
No issues with viruses or hackers. I love the prices. Libertyvps.net server was down for about 15 minutes one month.
The customer support team was responsive when I contacted them and transferred all my files to them explaining everything in details.