News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server which is stable and reliable ...  (Read 1385 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Server which is stable and reliable ...
« on: March 09, 2023, 05:52:38 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to opt for the best one, so what should I do?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Server which is stable and reliable ...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 11:06:14 AM »
What's your hosting budget?
I've tried 5 different web hosts to date and the reason I chose and have continued to stay with zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers is their customer service. They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service. Everything works fine.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 05:28:31 AM »
WHUK is the Best Cloud hosting service, They value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any
moment. Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.

1. Web Hosting
2. Windows Hosting
3. Email Hosting
4. WordPress Hosting
5. Reseller Hosting
6. Dedicated Server
7. Cloud Server
8. Linux VPS
9. Windows VPS
10. Imunify 360

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 02:47:55 PM »
KVChosting.net and brixly.uk servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
 When I needed support I was impressed with speedy responses and found your support team to be accessible, helpful and most importantly both pleasant and patient.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2023, 08:39:04 AM »
There are several dedicated server providers in the USA, and the best provider for you will depend on your specific needs, budget, and location. Here are some popular dedicated server providers in the USA:

bodHOST: bodHOST is a popular dedicated server provider that offers a range of dedicated server solutions, including single-processor and multi-processor servers. They offer 24/7 support, and their servers are hosted in data centers located in USA and India. Also, you can save 15% OFF on Dedicated Server - Use Code MDH15

InMotion Hosting: InMotion Hosting is another popular dedicated server provider that offers a range of customizable server options, including entry-level servers and high-performance servers. They offer 24/7 support, and their servers are hosted in data centers located in Virginia and California.

HostGator: HostGator is a well-known web hosting provider that also offers dedicated server solutions. They offer both Linux and Windows-based servers, and their servers are hosted in data centers located in Texas.

A2 Hosting: A2 Hosting is a dedicated server provider that offers high-performance servers with both Linux and Windows-based operating systems. They offer 24/7 support, and their servers are hosted in data centers located in Michigan and Arizona.

SiteGround: SiteGround is a popular web hosting provider that also offers dedicated server solutions. They offer a range of customizable server options, and their servers are hosted in data centers located in Iowa, Chicago, and Virginia.

Ultimately, the best-dedicated server provider for you will depend on your specific needs, budget, and location. It's important to carefully evaluate each provider's offerings, pricing, and reputation before making a decision.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2023, 09:09:05 AM »
I am fully-satisfied using hostingsource.com server hosting. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
Never experienced any downtime. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2023, 10:08:48 AM »
I've tried several web hosting providers but none of them beats Hostingsource.com web host. Good server uptime and speed connectivity.
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.