News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Reliable server provider ...  (Read 1241 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Reliable server provider ...
« on: February 16, 2023, 06:03:01 PM »
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to go and why?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Reliable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2023, 04:53:49 AM »
eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 10:12:40 AM »
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. With QHoster.com server hosting I have the best uptime and very fast and professional support stuff. QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 05:50:31 PM »
OwnWebServeres Offer "50% OFF VPS Hosting - Code VPS50" is a promotional code that can be used to get a 50% discount on VPS hosting services. VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting is a type of web hosting that provides a dedicated virtual server with its own resources and operating system. VPS hosting is ideal for websites that require more resources, security, and control than shared hosting can provide.

To take advantage of the promotional code, you can visit the website of the VPS hosting provider that offers the discount and apply the code during the checkout process. The discount will be applied to your order, and you will be able to purchase VPS hosting services at half the regular price.

It's important to note that the discount may be valid for a limited time and may have some restrictions or limitations. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the promotion before making your purchase.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 09:03:13 AM »
My website has been hosted at netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated server for over 2 years and had nearly 100% uptime.
They provide an excellent support. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.