News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with  (Read 1580 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with
« on: February 07, 2023, 03:47:46 PM »
Comparing deals from libertyvps.net and finaltek.com, which way is better to follow and why?

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
Re: Shared account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 05:10:22 AM »
WHUK is the Best hosting service, we value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.

Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 10:30:09 AM »
MyResellerHome offers customers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its most fundamental plan begins at just $2 per month. In addition to that, it gives you Free SSL, Free Cpanel, unlimited disc space, and unlimited bandwidth.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 10:12:31 AM »
I know from personal experience that Libertyvps.net chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
The price just a litlle bit higher than other host out there, but you paid what you get for.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2023, 08:49:45 AM »
Why not give centohost.com cheap hosting a try?
Their sales rep was responsive, I told him my requirements and he offered me the best hosting fit for my needs.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2023, 09:29:33 AM »
The greatest and most reasonably priced web hosting services can be found at MyResellerHome. The most basic subscription starts at just $2 per month. Additionally, it provides free cpanel, unlimited bandwidth, and disc space, and free SSl.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2023, 08:55:36 AM »
WebHostingworld provides top-notch services at reasonable prices. Starting at under $1 per month, even the most basic plan is very affordable. In addition, it has free Let's Encrypt SSLs, a free one-click softaculous app installer, a free website builder, free setup and migration, and unlimited bandwidth and SSD storage with included email accounts and databases.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2023, 10:46:00 AM »
Check out https://netshop-isp.com.cy/web-hosting/
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Softaculous included for FREE in all plans.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2023, 08:11:27 AM »
Solid, honest host with affordable prices. Hostforweb.com is a great low-cost provider. They have unbelievably good support.
I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2023, 11:40:03 AM »
MyResellerHome offers some of the best and most cost-effective web hosting services available today. The cheapest monthly subscription plan costs just $2. In addition, it includes free SSL and cPanel at no additional cost.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2023, 05:58:30 AM »
bodHOST is a top-tier, feature-stacked web hosting service that offers rich cloud, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated server packages. However, bodHOST’s shared servers are particularly robust, with cost-effective Linux and Windows options.

Their cPanel Web Hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting the free domain on annual subscription plans, Also they are running the best deal on Web Hosting - Buy 1-year web hosting absolutely get 1-year web hosting.

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:56:57 AM by davids007 »