News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com  (Read 1415 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com
« on: January 20, 2023, 05:59:33 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - QHoster.com or ASVhost.com?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 12:33:03 PM »
I am so glad I found GTHost.com provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.
Can't say anything bad about 'em. Support is good & fast! Take a look at their instant servers. Their tools are great.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 08:42:22 AM »
I found QHoster.com as a very good dedicated server hosting provider with professional team.
Whenever I wrote to the support it felt like I'm chat to a friend that answered immediately and solved my problem or question.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 08:48:53 AM »
QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, QHoster.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting providers.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 03:35:30 AM »
Both QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are web hosting companies that offer a range of hosting services including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. When choosing between these two providers, there are a few factors to consider:

1) Price: Compare the cost of their various plans and the features included to determine which one offers the best value for your budget.

2) Performance: Look at factors such as the speed and reliability of their servers, as well as their uptime guarantee.

3) Customer support: Read customer reviews to see how responsive and helpful their support team is in addressing issues.

4) Features: Determine which provider offers the features you need, such as unlimited bandwidth, email accounts, and databases.

Ultimately, the best hosting provider for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. I would recommend you to compare the two providers side by side, read customer reviews and try their trial offers, if any, to make an informed decision.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2023, 10:10:16 AM »
Like QHoster.com - The list of extra software installations is huge and website builder is really easy to use. Recommended.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 06:05:35 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
I appreciate the value, customer service and especially the quality of the hosting plan in which we are invested. I recommend them to anyone looking for a good company selling a value driven product backed by customer service.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2023, 08:46:48 AM »
I highly recommend QHoster.com hosting service along with responsive 24/7 customer support.
They've been very easy to work with and I have had no problems at all.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2023, 06:33:10 PM »
KVChosting.net and planethoster.com services can be quite right for you.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.