News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server recommendation for my websites?  (Read 1234 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Server recommendation for my websites?
« on: January 18, 2023, 11:27:21 AM »
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server. Can be both managed or unmanaged.
Specs wise I'm looking for at least the following.
4-6 Core Xeon (like L5640 or E5-1650 v2, ect..)
SSD drives (100GB should be good)
16 to 64 GB of RAM
10TB+ Bandwidth
1 Gbit/s connection
---
Do you know anything about hostingsource.com dedicated hosting solutions? Can I trust them?
Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Server recommendation for my websites?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 11:58:21 AM »
Recommended! Hostingsource.com support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.
I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 05:30:49 PM »
Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support  is amazing.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 12:04:50 PM »
Check out https://gthost.com/instant-servers/ - from $49/mo (over 17 locations to choose from, $5/day).
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 05:40:49 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are really reliable enough to sign up with.
These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2023, 03:42:36 AM »
The choice of a server for hosting your websites depends on various factors, including the size and complexity of your website, the number of visitors you expect, and your budget. Some popular options include:

1) Shared hosting: This is a low-cost and easy-to-use option, suitable for small and simple websites.

2) Virtual Private Server (VPS): This offers more resources and control compared to shared hosting, making it a good choice for medium-sized websites.

3) Dedicated Server: This provides the greatest level of resources and control, and is ideal for large websites with high traffic and complex needs.

4) Cloud hosting: This provides scalable resources and is suitable for websites with unpredictable traffic patterns.

You can also consider the reputation of the hosting provider and the level of support they offer. In general, it is recommended to do research and compare the different options available before making a decision
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2023, 08:49:40 AM »
I strongly recommend hostingsource.com to everyone. The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2023, 08:08:51 AM »
I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison, take a look at:
1) xxiwebhosting.com
2) midphase.com
3) qhoster.com
Their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."