News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for Dedicated server  (Read 1577 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Looking for Dedicated server
« on: January 18, 2023, 09:14:22 AM »
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try 21st-thailand.com server thailand solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

JustMe

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 05:59:31 PM »
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com dedicated servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 12:34:12 PM »
When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.
I've finally found a good home with 21st-thailand.com server thailand. + control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2023, 10:08:27 AM »
The greatest and most reasonably priced web hosting services can be found at MyResellerHome. The base plan begins at $99 per month and goes up from there. Additionally, it provides free SSL and unrestricted bandwidth.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 03:42:59 AM »
eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 07:31:26 AM »
Must say that www.21st-thailand.com is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2023, 05:56:17 PM »
Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: legionbox.com and finaltek.com.
They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2023, 10:14:25 AM »
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
I plan to stay put with 21st-thailand.com thai web host. Impressed with the features and prices. Recommended.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2023, 06:49:05 PM »
Servers from hostround.com and brixly.uk are well-balanced and cheap.
Their prices and ratings are great. You'll be very impressed with their reliable service and helpful tech support resources. Their online tools are all very intuitive and user friendly.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2023, 08:52:13 AM »
M2host offers web hosting services that are both affordable and reliable. Additionally, it provides bandwidth that is not metered. The cost of its most basic package begins at $59 per month.