News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable and reliable server provider ...  (Read 1064 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Stable and reliable server provider ...
« on: January 10, 2023, 06:05:10 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and kvchosting.net are provided on sweet terms and I'd like to know which way is better to go and why?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Stable and reliable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 08:29:03 AM »
There are many providers of stable and reliable servers, including:

1. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Microsoft Azure
3. Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
4. DigitalOcean
5. Vultr
6. Linode

All of these providers offer a wide range of services, including virtual private servers, dedicated servers, and cloud-based hosting. It's important to choose a provider that offers the services you need and has a good reputation for reliability and customer support. Additionally, you may also check the performance and uptime of the provider if possible.
It's recommendable to also compare their pricing, features and security measures as well as the availability of the provider in your area or datacenter location.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 08:31:10 AM by Wilsonjacob45 »
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 10:03:55 AM »
I feel really lucky to have happened onto a provider that does business the way I do, by exceeding customer expectations.
You can trust kvchosting.net - They have stellar customer service, fast servers. As for the price, it is competitive and their discount coupon code saved me a good sum of money.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 06:05:25 PM »
Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and basically told me everything I needed to get started (it was my first site). Since then the uptime and reliability has been great and the control panel was not bad either! I had an issue with bandwidth recently and the support was great at working out a deal for me. I would recommend them without hesitation!