News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for a VPS - the right choice  (Read 1301 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Looking for a VPS - the right choice
« on: December 22, 2022, 10:33:25 AM »
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What are your views on Hostforweb.com hosting solutions? Any reviews? Any alternatives?

Thank you!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a VPS - the right choice
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 07:49:47 AM »
All in all, fully recommended, no question! As a recent customer of hostforweb.com provider I cannot recommend their VPS hosting more. Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 11:47:15 AM »
WebHostingworld offers the best and most affordable Webhosting services. Its basic plan for VPS just starts from $25/month. It also offers 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Free SSL for Life.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 11:09:26 AM »
Webhostingworld provides web hosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. The cost of its most basic plan begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, you will obtain Free SSL for Life, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and one IP Address at no extra cost.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 06:45:58 AM »
I've got my VPS server from kvchosting.net recently.
I  believe it is one of the best VPS service provider and I do recommend their services to everyone.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 08:22:02 AM »
WebHostingworld provides webhosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. The most fundamental plan, which is solely for VPS, begins at $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides free installation, a free domain for life, one IP address, direct SSH access, free data transfer, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, plus free SSL for life.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2023, 05:44:10 PM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com as they are top-notch and well-supported.
Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 08:44:44 AM »
It turns out that hostforweb.com VPS hosting provider has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.