News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Rock solid server to have a deal with ...  (Read 1319 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Rock solid server to have a deal with ...
« on: October 11, 2022, 03:07:56 PM »
Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Rock solid server to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 06:01:46 AM »
I can honestly say that QHoster.com is the best host in the world. Over 30 server locations to choose from.
This host has great, timely support. They will go as far as to recommend other providers and solutions.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 05:50:47 AM »
Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends.
I have used a couple of others and finally switched to QHoster.com web host. I run my web sites on their VPS account and everything works fine.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2022, 07:50:37 AM »
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

I am very happy with the performance of my sites at NetShop ISP dedicated server.
It is an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 08:35:04 AM »
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Well, believe GTHost.com and HostingSource.com are two reliable ones offering well-balanced dedicated servers. They are professional.