News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 1170 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: October 05, 2022, 06:34:05 PM »
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com, which way is better to follow and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 08:45:08 AM »
Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime. I'm happy with QHoster.com dedicated hosting! Over 30 locations to choose from.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 08:17:08 AM »
Amazing host! GO WITH QHoster.com web host! They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 07:34:56 AM »
I am lucky having found QHoster.com web host - these guys are professionals. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 08:00:20 AM »
Like QHoster.com web servers. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.