News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap shared hosting provider  (Read 1502 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Cheap shared hosting provider
« on: September 29, 2022, 06:22:42 PM »
Comparing shared plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, which way is better to follow? And why?

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Cheap shared hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 05:18:33 AM »
Host.co.in is highly recommended for excellent performance, a large support knowledgebase, and an easy-to-use, one-click auto installer. Ideal for SMBs, The exclusive deal on Linux cPanel Hosting at Rs 125 a month with free domain, SSL, 24/7 Support.

Their Linux Shared Hosting packages start at at Rs.125/month and include a free domain with an annual subscription.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 07:12:16 AM »
I have two separate sites that I host with Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting in Netherlands.
Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. The server uptime is great. Prices are reasonable.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 10:51:10 AM »
M2host offers the greatest web hosting services available at the most competitive prices. Its most basic plan is only one dollar per month and comes with unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, and no additional fees for setup.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 09:51:09 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its entry-level package for shared hosting is available for just one dollar per month. It provides limitless bandwidth, solid-state drives (SSD), unlimited email accounts & databases (DBs), a free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSLs, and a free one-click Softaculous app installer.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2022, 09:01:31 AM »
I love the plans and how your space and bandwidth increases each month. Kvchosting.net keeps improving their plans.
You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2022, 08:22:18 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with hostforweb.com shared hosting. I'd like to suggest this decent host to any business site or new personal with no idea about how to build a web site personal blog/forum and who is looking for a new provider or even looking to move from the current host that got on the nerves.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2022, 05:54:40 AM »
I love being able to chat with kvchosting.net 24/7 support with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues. Absolutely GREAT customer service! Like their shared hosting solutions.