News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server provider ...  (Read 1351 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable server provider ...
« on: September 23, 2022, 05:58:40 PM »
Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder which way should I follow and why? 

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 08:12:52 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month? What's your hosting budget?
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is GTHost.com instant server hosting.
They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 05:56:42 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and maxrdp.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Peerless customer service. Great value! Outstanding tech support.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 11:38:42 AM »
I am happy with Hostnamaste.com uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
The IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Like their Budget Dedicated Server solutions.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2022, 08:09:06 AM »
Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.
Pretty good dedicated servers you'll find at exmasters.com and also cloudarion.com web hosts.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2022, 08:54:37 AM »
Have two websites and couldn't be happier. I've been with centohost.com dedicated hosting in Bosnia and Herzegovyna for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far. The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."