News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1727 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: September 23, 2022, 05:54:32 PM »
Plans from libertyvps.net and maxrdp.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should follow nd why?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 08:26:43 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?
Happy with hosting022.com Serbia cpanel hosting. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 07:15:11 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Take a look at Hostnamaste.com and also Greenwebpage.com website hosting solutions.
The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 08:20:02 AM »
I am completely satisfied with webhost.pro cpanel web host. Nice, comfortable people to work with.
The staff knows user requirement well and I assume this is main reason for this host being on top.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 07:44:47 AM »
No doubt, NetShop ISP is a great web host, nothing but helpful. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2022, 05:18:42 AM »
If you really need fast web hosting and a server for your big forum website, I recommend Host.co.in, which is one of the cheapest web hosting providers in the India and over the glob. With the best features like  99.95% Uptime, Free Migration, Free Setup, Full Root Access, Daily Backup, and many other benefits!

Their web hosting plan starts just Rs 125/month with getting a free domain*. Also you can save 35% OFF on all web hosting plans - Use Code SWH35

Visit Here : Diwali Web Hosting Sale 2022
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 05:25:20 AM by Divya165 »

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 05:29:38 AM »
If you are finding the best and most managed web hosting then you must visit bodHOST, One of the affordable web hosting providers in the USA. Their web hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting the free domain on the annual subscription plan.

bodHOST is running a great deal - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting absolutely get 1-year free hosting.

For more details visit bodhost.com

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2023, 07:08:50 AM »
Everything is running very well. QHoster.com uptime has always been great.
The control panel is easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
Recommended.