News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: need new windows vps hosting  (Read 1389 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
need new windows vps hosting
« on: September 09, 2022, 07:48:56 AM »
Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $30 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 8gbs ram. 1000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Cloudarion.com Windows VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: need new windows vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 01:06:22 PM »
As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry, Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
Redundant network with multiple layers of security
FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 08:01:32 AM »
I like cloudarion.com windows vps service - they know what they do. They've provided more than what I need.
Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 08:08:50 AM »
I would recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS to everyone. Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query. You will be very pleased.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 07:08:59 AM »
Domain management has been very good. We had one problem at renewal, but we were served well by customer support to resolve the issues. Cloudarion.com Windows VPS host has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2023, 08:14:28 AM »
I am pleased with Host.co.in VPS hosting. Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

What I'm trying to say is that Host.co.in is a real decent option for hosting websites and also for registering domains. During our twelve months as clients, uptime has been excellent, and we have not experienced any issues either with our website or email.

You can save on VPS Hosting >> 20% OFF VPS Hosting -  Use Code VHF20. Hurry Up avail to this offer now.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 09:58:24 AM by Divya165 »