News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Guys, what are your views on Coinretrieval.com Crypto asset retrieval service?
Would like to know other view points before making any order.
Any experts thought, please? Other solutions please?
Highly recommend Zakservers.com hosting!

What I want to say is that everything works fine with this decent host. The people on the site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting / Re: Fast server provider ...
« Last post by Rizzotto on Today at 12:41:21 PM »
As a hosting client, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
Take a look at Zipservers.com solutions. Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
General Web Hosting / Re: Which plan is better to sign up with?
« Last post by Rizzotto on Today at 12:40:08 PM »
Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go. Neironvps.com is reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites.
I must say they provide really good customer support service. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting. Features are cool.
General Web Hosting / Re: Lookin for reliable hosting for our brand
« Last post by Rizzotto on Today at 12:35:23 PM »
Extremely satisfied with Hostingsource.com web hosting service. They have a lot of features available offered within their hosting plans (start from $2/mo). Recommend them for those who want to run wordpress websites. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.
Well, GTHost.com vps is TOP Web Host to use!
Uptime is great and their promise (99.9% uptime guarantee) is correct.
Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.
Excellent value, features, reliability. I'd highly recommend Hostnamaste.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 24GB, 400GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $64.99/mo.
General Web Hosting / Re: Cheap shared hosting plan ...
« Last post by Sara1Ashraf on Today at 12:23:43 PM »
If you're searching for a cheap shared hosting plan, Hostbillo is a great option. They offer affordable plans without skimping on essential features. With Hostbillo's Shared Hosting, you get good uptime, decent storage, and an easy-to-use cPanel for managing your site. Their customer support is also helpful, which is a useful advantage if you're new to hosting. It's a solid choice for personal blogs, small business websites, or anyone on a tight budget. Hostbillo gives you reliable service without the high cost, making it an excellent pick for shared hosting. Also, you can choose Linux or Windows OS for your shared hosting which is suitable for you. Currently, the summer sale is live on Hostbillo's website where you can get its best-shared hosting at a flat 50% off. So don't wait and grab this opportunity now.
Hey everyone,
I'm in the market for a reliable and affordable Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and Virtual Private Server (VPS) provider. My primary concerns are cost-effectiveness and high performance. I'd love to hear your recommendations based on your experiences.

Key Requirements:
Affordability: Looking for competitive pricing without compromising too much on quality.
Performance: The server should be highly configured to handle demanding tasks.
Reliability: Minimal downtime and good customer support.
Scalability: Options to upgrade as my needs grow.
Security: Strong security measures in place to protect data.

Specific Needs:
1. I'm looking for a provider that balances price and performance well.
2. Preferably, the server should have SSD storage for faster performance.
3. 24/7 customer support would be a huge plus.
4. Any promotional deals or discounts would be great to know about.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and insights! Looking forward to hearing your recommendations and experiences.
You in search of a cheap and reliable server option in South Africa, while DedicatedCore.com doesn't have a physical presence there. But they offer an excellent alternative with their Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS) plans. These plans provide the flexibility and power of a dedicated server but with the cost efficiency of virtual hosting. By leveraging DedicatedCore.com VDS solutions, you can enjoy top-notch performance and reliability no matter where you're located.

DedicatedCore.com VDS plans come with robust features such as high-speed SSD storage, scalable resources, and 24/7 support. This ensures that your server can handle demanding applications and high-traffic volumes with ease. Even though the servers are not physically located in South Africa, the high-quality infrastructure and exceptional support make DedicatedCore.com a great option. For more information, you can explore their offerings on their website.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10