News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which server is the best to have a deal with?  (Read 1625 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Which server is the best to have a deal with?
« on: June 22, 2022, 03:51:18 PM »
Which server (netshop-isp.com.cy or hostingsource.com) is the best to have a deal with?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Which server is the best to have a deal with?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 08:17:38 AM »
Hello,

There are many good and reliable web hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your specifications and budget. While seeking a web hosting provider, you should recognise the web host should provide quality of service with a good amount of features, price should be affordable, also check the customer reviews. For reliable and affordable dedicated server hosting plans, eukhost is the best option.
â–ˆ eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
â–ˆ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
â–ˆ cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 09:22:05 AM »
Take a look at this:
https://www.kvchosting.net/dedicatedserver.html
~$90 per month is not a fortune for good dedicated server.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 09:17:19 AM »
Hey,

See, it is totally depends on your requirements and budget to which hosting provider is right for you. From the above-listed web hosting provider, you can choose any of the best ones. But first, you have to find out the best one. So, for this, you need to analyse their websites as well as compare their features and plans.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 11:34:17 AM »
I settled on OBhost.net server hosting based on what I've read on various review sites and hosting discussion boards.
I was impressed by their Online Backup Services. All in all, I am happy using their hosting services.

They are offering 60% OFF special for Dedicated Server with /24 Subnet:
Instead of $533.34 Per Month, Only $320.00 Per Month, For IPv4 Subnet List, Contact Sales!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 07:29:06 AM »
If you're in the market for a reliable, dedicated server hosting provider, here are some features to keep in mind. First and foremost, make sure the provider has a solid reputation. This means checking online reviews and/or contacting other users who have used the service in the past. Additionally, make sure the provider has a large pool of servers available (at least 100) and that they're using modern hardware and software. Finally, be sure to ask about any discounts or special offers the provider is currently offering.

hostguy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 04:56:16 PM »
If you are experienced person  then you can go with dedicated or VPS server. but if you are newi n this field then i will recommend shared hosting.
You can check shared hosting plans.

You can use CMS like wordpress from which you can easily create your website.
You can follow this to install Wordpress.