News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with  (Read 1660 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with
« on: April 25, 2022, 06:11:48 PM »
Comparing VPS plans from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 08:51:15 AM »
I definitely would recommend Exmasters.com VPS hosting to any friends of mine.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 10:56:22 AM »
Looking for reliable web hosting services, no worry here is the best reliable web hosting services for your need. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2022, 03:12:13 PM »
Try considering other hosts as well. I know Blazing Fast Host provides a very cost-effective solution for any websites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on uptime and accessibility. Their billing/renewal etc. has always been impeccable.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2022, 07:56:34 AM »
I've been with Rockhoster.com VPS hosting more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while.
They are just amazing. The uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 06:40:00 PM »
KVChosting.net VPS accounts are worth trying.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!