News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need hosting that is fast for Europe as well?  (Read 1293 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Need hosting that is fast for Europe as well?
« on: February 02, 2022, 08:04:11 AM »
Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Europe. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?

Any info on cloudarion.com web hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternatives?

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Need hosting that is fast for Europe as well?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 01:03:30 PM »
bodHOST is the reliable web provider since they value their customers' demands, in my opinion. In the hosting market, support is essential because it assists customers in resolving issues at any time. Customers gave them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating for their superb 24/7 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime.

LINUX WEB HOSTING WITH CPANEL Starting from $ 0.99/mo only!
Experience the Secure, High-Performance & Feature Loaded cPanel Hosting. With Linux Web Hosting, Everything You Need to Get Your Website Online.

Feature You Get
•   10 GB Storage
•   50 GB Bandwidth
•   cPanel Control Panel
•   Softaculous
•   Up to 10 Domains
•   Unlimited Emails
•   24x7 Support
•   99.95% Uptime

Get a 50% discount on shared hosting plans. bodHOST has plans starting at $0.99 per month. Only until February 28th, 2022, can you take advantage of this discount. Use the coupon code "FBSH50" to take advantage of the offer. Visit the landing page for additional information.

Click Here:- https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting