News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: What are the ways to Change IP?  (Read 2297 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
What are the ways to Change IP?
« on: January 12, 2022, 11:27:00 AM »
I require expert's help in providing me any valuable information regarding the possible ways to Change IP
One of my friends recommended me to try My ip address solutions?
Do you think a proxy server is the solution?
Alternatives?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Alexwilliamson

• View Profile
Re: What are the ways to Change IP?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 10:39:26 AM »
How to Change Your IP Address on Android Manually
Go to your Android Settings.
Navigate to Wireless & Networks.
Click on your Wi-Fi network.
Click Modify Network.
Select Advanced Options.
Change the IP address.
The Apollo Works

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 06:37:54 AM »
You can download a VPN and connect to a foreign server. Then you will find that your IP address is changed if you check it on iplocation. Many VPN will work, such as NordVPN, PandaVPN and PlexVPN.

Skylabblackhole

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 06:24:36 AM »
I require expert's help in providing me any valuable information regarding the possible ways to Change IP
One of my friends recommended me to try My ip address solutions?
Do you think a proxy server is the solution?
Alternatives?

Use VPN to change IP.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 07:24:03 AM »
Many internet services are geo-restricted, meaning they are only available in their home country. Connecting to a VPN server in that region is the only way to access those services from abroad. This assigns you a legitimate IP address and restores access to the website or online service.

Here’s how to change your IP address with a VPN:

Download the appropriate VPN app for your device.
Open the VPN app and select a server, within your own country is fine although if you want to access a specific service make sure to choose a server in a country where it’s unblocked.
That’s it! You should now have a different IP address.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2022, 10:34:28 AM »
There are several ways to change your IP address:

1) Disconnecting and reconnecting to your Internet service: This will usually assign you a new IP address.

2) Restarting your router: Similar to disconnecting and reconnecting to your Internet service, restarting your router can also assign you a new IP address.

3) Using a virtual private network (VPN): A VPN can be used to mask your IP address by routing your Internet connection through a different server. When you connect to a VPN, you'll be assigned a new IP address that is associated with the VPN server you're using.

4) Using a proxy: A proxy is similar to a VPN in that it routes your Internet connection through a different server, but it is typically less secure and may not offer as much privacy as a VPN.

5) Contacting your Internet service provider (ISP): If you want to change your IP address permanently, you may be able to do so by contacting your ISP and requesting a new one. However, this may not always be possible, and it's worth noting that your ISP may charge you a fee for this service.

It's important to note that changing your IP address will not necessarily improve your Internet connection or protect your privacy online. If you're experiencing problems with your Internet connection or want to improve your online privacy, there may be other steps you can take, such as using a different web browser or modifying your device's settings.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting