News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up from a decent provider ...  (Read 2125 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
VPS to sign up from a decent provider ...
« on: September 30, 2021, 05:15:04 PM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are enticing for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, any ideas?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 06:51:47 AM »
Moved to exmasters.com and fully-satisfied with cheap VPS services.
Thanks these guys, and I'm sure I'll still be a client as long as I have a website!!!

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 06:21:00 PM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and brixly.uk are full-featured and worth trying.
They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 10:44:42 AM »
I have been extremely satisfied running my websites at Hostnamaste.com and also Libertyvps.net web hosts.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them. Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 05:21:04 PM »
Try VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 08:39:05 AM »
These guys have been great. KVChosting.net site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable. Real people answering real phones and having honest-to-goodness conversations with you about your situation.