News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs  (Read 1856 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs
« on: June 07, 2021, 01:03:28 PM »
Hi,

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $30 or below per month.
50GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 2000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.

So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you think I can rely on Hostnamaste.com cheap Linux VPS hosting? Is it good?
Your suggestions?

Thanks.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 07:56:09 AM »
I have to say the support at Hostnamaste.com is awesome! I'm an older musician, trying to wrap my mind around web design and the whole internet thing, so I need a lot of support help. I've used their chat support quite a bit, as well as phone support, and they have always been patient and informative.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 07:29:42 AM »
My clients are very pleased after I switched some to Hostnamaste.com servers and others creating new services.
Plesk is just great - I get to know the analytics and traffic info at the click of a button.
Sheer good luck. Period.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 07:53:11 AM »
I've tried many web hosts during my many years on the web and I have to say that Hostnamaste.com has been one of the better ones – if not the best. Everything has been very stable and I was very impressed with all the features and extras that were included in the plan.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 07:50:25 AM »
So far, I am extremely impressed with netshop-isp.com.cy Cheap VPS. There is nothing that counts more than decent support, they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.