News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 3037 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: December 30, 2020, 02:08:23 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so which is that?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 06:39:45 AM »
The things I like about hostingsource.com are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host. The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 08:32:31 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so which is that?

Hello,

I think before go with the mentioned web hosting providers, first you have to collect some important information then take the decision. Actually, I don't have any personal experience with these hosting providers. Apart from others, WHUK is also the best option, if you are looking for reliable and affordable server hosting.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 06:46:13 AM »
Just set up hosting with hostingsource.com provider and am in the process of getting my new site up and running. With any new setup, you always run into issues getting used to the host's control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working.

Good web host!

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 07:37:40 AM »
Try exmasters.com server hosting. Bottom line, within maybe a half-hour total, I got everything I need, set up correctly!
Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 06:55:44 AM »
It's great !!!! I don't have any website experience and thanks to hostingsource.com web host I have a site up and running for next to nothing. The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service.