News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Selecting a server ...  (Read 3144 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Selecting a server ...
« on: December 24, 2020, 07:03:28 PM »
Hostsailor.com and cantech.in servers are provided on lovely conditions and I have to select the right one, so what would you do being in my place?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Selecting a server ...
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 07:00:41 AM »
I originally chose to go with cloudarion.com because they were fairly reasonably priced. I have heard of this host from a friend who is really happy with their services and right before I was about to give up, I decided to give it a try. And i am happy I did. Now I have all i need and even more.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 10:30:50 AM »
Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.
If you are thinking about a highly reliable server, bodHOST to go with - highly recommended.

I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters. Check managed dedicated server plans and get 15% OFF using code - 15XMAS 

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 08:58:20 AM »
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

Really cool experience. Tzulo.com is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 08:31:10 AM »
I would recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use hostforweb.com server hosting.
The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year.

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 12:21:59 PM »
These web hosting providers are good at on there positions. But I didn't use their hosting service. If you are going to selecting the right web hosting provider then you should follow these points:
  • Visit Company website
    Check Company’s Review and Ratings
    Best Server Stability
    It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
    Offer the Flexibility of Customization
    Secured network
    Security of your data

wdb2021

• View Profile
    • ทางเข้าคาสิโน
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 03:58:38 AM »
I think Hostsailor.com It is a very functional server host.