News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 77 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: October 14, 2020, 03:43:18 PM »
Cheap VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are really nice for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:43:47 AM »
Overall, highly recommended. Let's hope they keep it up...
I have a Basic VPS at Libertyvps.net Hosting I use for most of my web development customers, and the server has not had any downtime since I signed up 5 months ago. Their support was polite and found a good VPS solution according to the requirements I told them.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 09:49:30 AM »
If you are looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider bodHOST is the one you can trust. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

SSD Storage
Highly Reliable Servers
30 Days Money Back Policy
Instant Provisioning

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 11:49:47 AM »
Unbelievable service. Never really had any problems with the server, we run a managed dedicated server with Libertyvps.net and speeds have been great. Never had any downtime yet and have been with them for a few months.

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 06:30:35 AM »
Hello,
Due to the high competition in the hosting industry, everyone is trying to offer something different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are maybe the best hosting providers to sign up but I think you before go with any hosting provider, do some basic research about hosting providers.