News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 3576 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: October 14, 2020, 03:43:18 PM »
Cheap VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are really nice for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:43:47 AM »
Overall, highly recommended. Let's hope they keep it up...
I have a Basic VPS at Libertyvps.net Hosting I use for most of my web development customers, and the server has not had any downtime since I signed up 5 months ago. Their support was polite and found a good VPS solution according to the requirements I told them.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 09:49:30 AM »
If you are looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider bodHOST is the one you can trust. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

SSD Storage
Highly Reliable Servers
30 Days Money Back Policy
Instant Provisioning

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 11:49:47 AM »
Unbelievable service. Never really had any problems with the server, we run a managed dedicated server with Libertyvps.net and speeds have been great. Never had any downtime yet and have been with them for a few months.

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 06:30:35 AM »
Hello,
Due to the high competition in the hosting industry, everyone is trying to offer something different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are maybe the best hosting providers to sign up but I think you before go with any hosting provider, do some basic research about hosting providers.
WebHosting UK (WHUK) - Leading Web Host in the UK
cPanel Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed Linux VPS Hosting

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 01:25:43 PM »
After some time hosted with another web host I switched to Hostnamaste.com and I have not regretted it. The supported features is much better then my previous web host. I do no not want to say anything bad about my previous web host but with this OpenVZ VPS host I have everything done faster, the site loads faster, everything works great.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 12:18:58 PM »
Just widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.

Why not give 3v-host.com VPS hosting a try?
(Black Friday Special) - Use BF-VPS promo code and get a 20% discount on any virtual server.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.