News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which VPS account is the best?  (Read 2990 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Which VPS account is the best?
« on: August 06, 2020, 05:56:45 PM »
Which VPS (legionbox.com vs inxy.com) account is the best? Plan to host a forum.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS account is the best?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 08:15:56 AM »
I know really nice VPS hosting accounts offered by QHoster.com team.
My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their Site Studio is really easy to use. Recommended.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 06:09:27 PM »
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net are good enough to sign up with.
They are so good in a customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 12:22:25 PM »
According to google search, As per Review Based, I would highly recommend eUKhost for the best VPS hosting service provider in Europe. But I would like to say compare by yourself, I think everyone wants that their hosting provider should be responsive, effective, affordable, fast, reliable, supportive, with good traffic range, latest technology, strong security, and backup.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 08:47:51 AM »
I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend cloudarion.com hosting. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 12:43:58 PM »
I wouldn't move from Hostingsource.com Cheap VPS for anything, not while it's working as great as now!
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2020, 12:31:45 PM »
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Can recommend Hostry.com and also QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions. They know what they do. Pricing is reasonable.