News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need your advice ...  (Read 3363 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Need your advice ...
« on: June 18, 2020, 05:55:17 PM »
VPS deals from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are provided on lovely conditions and I have to stick to only one, so which is that?

Dasdim

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 08:21:26 PM »
The best VPS providers are available from legionbox.com and inxy.com.
24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don’t play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 07:49:27 AM »
It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with Libertyvps.net services.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 07:48:24 AM »
I have been with Hostnamaste.com Cheap Linux VPS for over 6 months and i have never had a problem.
They have amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time). Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 08:46:46 AM »
==> give exmasters.com a try - they are professionals. They offer nice VPS deals along with special:
Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 06:10:54 PM »
Try hosting plans from rockhoster.com.
Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 09:12:09 AM »
I currently use exmasters.com VPS hosting to host two sites, with one of them being registered there as well.
They have a good deal of affordable hosting services and good webhosting tools to assist in various matters like web development.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

cante21e8

• i love movies
    • View Profile
    • Online Moview Review
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2020, 02:01:10 AM »
I have used hosting uk before, great support team, helped me a lot.
Download Movie          

One of the most popular pastimes is watching movies. Most people love to watch movies.