News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The right VPS for my blog ...  (Read 4286 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
The right VPS for my blog ...
« on: July 16, 2019, 04:24:00 PM »
Which VPS (kvchosting.net and hostplax.com) is better for me to buy?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: The right VPS for my blog ...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 07:50:01 AM »
I'm extremely happy with Kvchosting.net SSD VPS and will continue to have them host our site. It makes it so easy to build a website that even someone like me, who has no web experience whatsoever, can do so. The templates look very nice and the builder is very easy to use.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 07:56:36 AM »
I have 2 personal sites and two forums with kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting provider!
I have been completely satisfied with every aspect of the provider from setting up, to service, to help with little irritating problems at my end.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 09:11:02 AM »
I would like to sincerely thank the guys from HostPlax.com for the excellent service they provide.
They have excellent support and always respond to my questions within 10 to 20 minutes. I never had downtime and my site loads very fast.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

AdrianG001

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 05:15:41 PM »
That depends on the type of your website:

•If you’re planning to just blog for a just hobby, then I would say go for shared.

•Shared Hosting is GOOD ENOUGH. I repeat good enough. Blogging grows step by step in months and years and for a blog with 500–1000 visitors a day. Shared hosting is good. Do not go for expensive hosts go for those with quality and low prices and small packages. Once you get good output out of your blog it takes an hour to change a hosting package or a host.

•But if you want to professionally get into it and make money from blogging then I would say get VPS hosting.

Because VPS hosting is way better than shared in terms of resources.

Regards,
Adrian