News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent provider  (Read 4057 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent provider
« on: January 16, 2019, 04:06:03 PM »
KVChosting.net and junedataplace.com servers are attractive forme and need to know which way should I follow?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 07:37:36 AM »
Pretty good server hosting packages offered by Cloudarion.com team. They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 03:36:27 PM »
Both companies - kvchosting.net and junedataplace.com - are able to satisfy all your demands.
Customer service is second to none, extremely fast and courteous. The packages they offer are in line with other hosts as far as space and features. I must stress again the best customer service I have ever had.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 06:54:14 AM »
All I can say is that Kvchosting.net is great host! Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 06:30:54 AM »
I think you will make the right decision to choose one of these professional web hosting providers:
 - Centohost.com
 - Exmasters.com
 - Liquidweb.com
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.