News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which server should I buy? And why?  (Read 3615 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Which server should I buy? And why?
« on: March 11, 2019, 05:02:46 PM »
Which server (QHoster.com or HostingSource.com) should I buy? And why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Which server should I buy? And why?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 07:06:55 AM »
You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

Give QHoster.com a try. I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 04:15:49 PM »
Have a look at servers which hostsailor.com and hostround.com provide.
They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 07:05:45 AM »
I have all my clients host with them and no one has complained. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
I will also be adding another domain in the future. I would recommend hostingsource.com site to anyone, without reservation.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 03:12:56 PM »
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are worth trying because they are as solid as a rock.
They are  the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 07:27:28 AM »
Highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting service. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."