News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for cloud hosting based on SSD storage  (Read 3739 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Looking for cloud hosting based on SSD storage
« on: July 31, 2018, 01:53:18 PM »
I've found the host called RareServers.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
I need 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Looking for cloud hosting based on SSD storage
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 12:58:29 PM »
I switched to Swisslayer.com cloud web hosting after having enough of the downtime with my old hosts.
From the time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 09:04:19 AM »
I found rareservers.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 06:08:21 AM »
I am impressed by the price for rareservers.com ssd cloud hosting accounts - 20GB SSD Disk space, 1GB RAM, 1000GB Bandwidth for $29.99/mo.
all features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 10:50:56 AM »
I looked online for reviews of Rareservers.com and found only positive reviews which I thought was fishy since it was too good to be true.
According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer.
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!