News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Viux.com or Rareservers.com for getting cloud web hosting accounts  (Read 4983 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of rareservers.com as well as viux.com cloud web hosting services.
My budget is $30/mo.
I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Viux.com or Rareservers.com for getting cloud web hosting accounts
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 10:49:33 AM »
With viux.com cloud web host, everything is fast. The speeds I am experiencing are awesome.
With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 11:09:12 AM »
Yes, Viux.com is trustworthy cloud web host along with powerful servers and professional team.
It is a tremendous value (I host several sites, corporate and personal) and I have always had prompt, satisfactory answers and solutions.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 10:38:25 AM »
Give Rareservers.com a try. It is like they motivate you to grow your business. And everything works!
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Robsonut

• View Profile
    • sbo
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 08:34:07 AM »
I want to know how different it is, can you tell me?

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 11:22:41 AM »
Viux.com is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.