News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Dealing with a trustworthy host  (Read 6199 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Dealing with a trustworthy host
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:46:49 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hostwinds.com, which company would you have a deal with and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Dealing with a trustworthy host
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 12:25:12 PM »
These guys mean business. Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt..
Hostingsource.com is not only the most affordable web host out there, but their uptime has been great, and I'd say it has been over 99%, and my site hasn't gone down in months.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 12:27:43 PM »
I have been with hostingsource.com for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.
I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:27:51 PM »
Well hostingsource.com and hostwinds.com are decent and reliable in delivering hosting services in a quality manner.
Their plans are full-featured and uptime is high. Support is active and responsive around the clock.
Any host is welcome.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 10:58:27 AM »
I first contacted Viux.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing vps at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

jimcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 10:48:20 PM »
I would suggest you to go for AccuWebHosting.com. They provide best service and support at low cost. Their support is the best.