News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: KVChosting.net reviews  (Read 4033 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
KVChosting.net reviews
« on: September 06, 2017, 03:48:28 PM »
Have you ever tried kvchosting.net services?
How do they work in reality?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net reviews
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 01:12:17 PM »
I am really satisfied dealing with kvchosting.net SSD web host. There is no need to worry about their services, they offer money back guarantee. I like their uptime and also useful tools! According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 10:22:56 AM »
They have the online support option which is great but sending them a mail is often better and they will reply within one hour if not a half hour and they'll fix your problem fast! I'd been trying to get a PHP class installed and working and was having problems, my previous host wouldn't help with anything they hadn't installed themselves and would always ask for money before they'd help anyway I mailed kvchosting.net support and they kept at the problem until it was solved... recommended :)
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 12:27:54 PM »
It is a tremendous value (I host several sites, Joomla and Drupal) and I have always had prompt, satisfactory answers and solutions.
Uptime is great and the support team are amazing, they go beyond what is expected to help you. Kvchosting.net is great web host!