News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable VPS account with high uptime is looked for ...  (Read 6984 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Comparing VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk, which plan would you have a deal with and why?
Tell me what facts would you take into account while choosing this or that host?
Thanks in advance.   

Devotion

• View Profile
 I can recommend Hostwinds.com and their vps hosting solutions. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

Forweb

• View Profile
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes! On the account of the fact, can recommend kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting solutions.

The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct. You will be pleased.

Dasdim

• View Profile
Hostingsource.com VPS deals are the best from my point of view.
Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable VPS account with high uptime is looked for ...
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 01:16:20 PM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Libertyvps.net - they are offering 30% off the price.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

robert4u

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 11:14:43 PM »
hosting.co.uk because they are professional and they are in the business for long time now.

okayservers

• VPS and Dedicated Server Provider
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Dedicated Servers
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 11:39:39 AM »
We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

We provide following features -

• Full Root/SSH Access
  • SLA 99.9% uptime
  • Free Setup
  • Super Fast SSD Drives

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 12:56:33 PM »
 I'd like to say Kvchosting.net is really nice option to get vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.