News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Hosting.co.uk VPS account  (Read 6626 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Hosting.co.uk VPS account
« on: August 15, 2017, 02:38:28 PM »
I need to know how hosting.co.uk VPS deals work, do you know that? Are they as good as they are spoken about?

Devotion

• View Profile
Re: Hosting.co.uk VPS account
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 10:37:39 AM »
I think you should have more reliable names I know Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

okayservers

• VPS and Dedicated Server Provider
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Dedicated Servers
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 11:41:59 AM »
Okayservers Network offers numerous VPS hosting plans allowing you to fully control your corner of the web. Using our VPS Hosting service, you will be given a full control over your share of the server and are allowed to use it any way you want without any interference from us.

Just visit our plans, services, support and you will be 100% satisfied.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 12:21:56 PM »
I like Hosting.co.uk - It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any down time.
Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 12:19:58 PM »
  I would say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get VPS. Their servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 11:33:16 AM »
I have 5 client websites hosted with hosting.co.uk VPS and support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes.
Support staff is amazing they will guide you on every step, will it be billing, technical thing or you are doing migration.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 11:07:42 AM »
You can use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 03:03:47 PM »
Hosting.co.uk VPS accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.