News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which reseller plan is better to sign up with and why?  (Read 6562 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Which reseller plan is better to sign up with and why?
« on: May 15, 2017, 01:48:01 PM »
Reseller plans from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com are decent and attractive for me and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with? I appreciate any input.
Thanks in advance.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Which reseller plan is better to sign up with and why?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 12:47:08 PM »
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

I can recommend DCXV.com reseller hosting plans.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 09:29:47 AM »
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes! On the account of the fact, can recommend hostwinds reseller plans:
https://www.hostwinds.com/reseller.php
+ Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 01:14:59 PM »
The best options for getting reseller hosting packages I know is Dailyrazor.com - It is great US host.
Their uptime is unbeatable, speed upload of the pages of my site is really fast. Customer support is helpful and professional.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 08:59:22 AM »
Very happy with my switch to QHoster.com
Their network is brilliant, I've not noticed any downtime or connection problems.
They are so polite and helpful.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 12:29:23 PM »
Well, the fact is that a2hosting.com have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast!
Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.