News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right VPS account to sign up with at low prices ...  (Read 6517 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Right VPS account to sign up with at low prices ...
« on: April 20, 2017, 02:08:21 PM »
Deals from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com are to my liking and their prices are affordable for me and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with?
What's your would-be choice? 

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS account to sign up with at low prices ...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 07:45:38 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

I know that foxcloud.net offer really cool vps hosting solutions (also based on SSD storage).
They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.
All features and things included into their hosting solutions are wonderful :)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 08:43:46 AM »
IMHO, QHoster.com will work fine for your needs. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 12:04:36 PM »
  I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is really cool option to purchase vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 10:13:27 AM »
Give http://superbithost.com a try. I have been with this web host for 8 months, and uptime has been 99.94%.
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 12:16:21 PM »
It seems for me Kvchosting.com would fit your demands. Their plans are provided with ssd that makes website perform much more faster. Highly recommend!

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 01:33:51 PM »
 I know with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.