News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: stable host for cms sites  (Read 8498 times)

Devotion

• View Profile
stable host for cms sites
« on: April 20, 2017, 12:28:42 PM »
  I need reliable host for Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal sites!
 What do you think about ViUX.com? Any information on their services?
Do you know anything about stability and overall service from them?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: stable host for cms sites
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 12:58:34 PM »
If I were you, I would choose QHoster.com for cms hosting services. These guys are professional.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 10:57:04 AM »
I highly recommend viux.com for those looking for a reliable host with great support.
It is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 11:39:26 AM »
Have you looked for customer reviews on them? I can say ViUX.com that is providing trustworthy hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 09:46:01 AM »
For me, hostwinds.com is perfect ssd litespeed host. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
Recommend them more than highly.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Noel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 01:23:30 PM »
For me certahosting.co.uk has been the site that has given me the best uptime and support.

They also are offering 50% off hosting at the moment, they are a bit more expensive but its worth every penny and i love the hourly back ups.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 11:33:06 AM »
 I suggest to use ViUX.com without any doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 01:12:26 PM »
 I know ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.