News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Any information on hostingsource reliability?  (Read 7009 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Any information on hostingsource reliability?
« on: March 02, 2017, 09:54:28 AM »
Hey guys,
I'd like to know your views on hostingsource.com and their cloud hosting services. Are they reliable?
Where can I read customer hosting testimonials about the quality of hosting service they provide?

What can you say about their pricing?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Any information on hostingsource reliability?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 10:33:13 AM »
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied hostingsource.com hosting user. My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully. Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 08:59:15 AM »
I believe you need to join hostingsource.com facebook community: facebook.com/HostingSource
They offer some nice specials and discounts from time to time. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 11:37:30 AM »
 I recommend Everest.net cloud hosting. Their service is outstanding in terms of uptime and performance. Prices are reasonable and plans come with useful features.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 10:29:43 AM »
You can trust Everest.net. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 08:58:40 AM »
You can trust hostingsource.com web host. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

The price for their cloud web hosting plans is very sweet.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 08:07:20 AM »
I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to hostingsource.com was a clever decision...
I run my web sites on their cloud web hosting account - everything works fine. You can also join their facebook community here: facebook.com/HostingSource
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 10:33:11 AM »
I suggest you to trust Everest.net, with them you will get pure solid-state storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds. Support is available and helpful.