News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Require: 500 gbs of HD - VPS or dedicated server?  (Read 8341 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Require: 500 gbs of HD - VPS or dedicated server?
« on: January 31, 2017, 08:02:35 AM »
Require: 500 gbs of HD, 24 GBs - RAM, Linux, 12 TBs of bandwidth.
The I found is rareservers.com - their dedicated server hosting plans look great and their servers are located in US.
Is it reliable web hosting provider? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

Any alternatives with servers in US please?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Require: 500 gbs of HD - VPS or dedicated server?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 08:20:21 AM »
Fast reliable service. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Rareservers.com is professional host. Recommended.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 07:13:47 AM »
Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

Happy using rareservers.com service. Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution.
I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 10:33:34 AM »
I can say pmgchosting.com servers would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 08:40:54 AM »
The truth comes out of comparison (pricing, features, resources, etc.) - so I would recommend these web hosts:
 - mddhosting.com - they are well-known and I think you will have good experience.
 - kvchosting.com - their pricing is super cheap and servers are really fast.
 - superbithost.com - these guys offer multiple server locations and their work is based on quality.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 10:53:23 AM »
I am very happy with pmgchosting.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 08:17:34 AM »
Well, I have being using dcxv.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

Check out their ssd dedicated servers - pricing is quite reasonable.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 11:04:15 AM »
 I like pmgchosting.com. Their support team is responsive.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for solid server solutions.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 10:29:51 AM »
 I'd advise you to use a server from a1dedicatedservers.com. This host is able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters with specific demands and their prices are competitive.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 02:54:14 PM »
Use servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.