News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for 50 gbs of ssd disk - Is VPS good for this?  (Read 6074 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Looking for 50 gbs of ssd disk - Is VPS good for this?
« on: December 29, 2016, 08:08:35 AM »
Hey guys,
I would like to express the point that choosing a host is not so easy. So, I would like to consult with experts here.
I am going to host my new online project and need:
50 gbs of disk space (preferable ssd)
2 tbs of bandwidth
Linux
24/7 customer support.
I got to know that Hostwinds.com and Rareservers.com offer nice vps hosting solutions. What host would you choose? Why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Looking for 50 gbs of ssd disk - Is VPS good for this?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 10:53:08 AM »
Must say that Hostwinds support 'goes that extra mile' and is not limited simply to the technical service. Advice is often forthcoming on site issues where other companies would simply report "no problems on the server, it must be something in your web site".
This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:22:36 AM »
Glad to find rareservers.com web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Not once have I felt talked down to because I asked a daft question and I have asked some daft ones for sure. Great hosting. excellent one-on-one service.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 11:50:20 AM »
I have a reseller account with Hostwinds.com. Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months.
Their tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative. I have no outages.. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.