News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for US-based VPS hosting  (Read 7229 times)

Hellerhome

• View Profile
Looking for US-based VPS hosting
« on: December 08, 2016, 07:30:54 AM »
Hi I am looking for a US based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the company they recommend.

Regards

LibertyVPS

• View Profile
Re: Looking for US-based VPS hosting
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM »
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.
LibertyVPS.net - cheap Linux and Windows Offshore VPS plans!
==>>> Get your KVM VPS today and pay with Bitcoins!

Hostingsource

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 08:02:46 AM »
Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.
Hostingsource Inc -  the best VPS and dedicated servers in industry.
We will serve your any web hosting demand.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 12:42:14 PM »
Well, Gigapros is very professional, and we intend to keep them for as long as we have our website up and running.
I'm running more than one website on shared server, never had any problem. Check their ssd vps hosting packages - the price is quite good.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 02:37:13 PM »
Hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com provide SSD VPS accounts in a webmaster-friendly manner.
Plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Prices are affordable. Check out their plans and opt for the best one for your needs, the OP. 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 08:26:02 AM »
I have been using superbithost.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their VPS hosting account.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.