News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for EU VPS  (Read 1307 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Looking for EU VPS
« on: September 30, 2024, 11:28:38 AM »
Can you help me with finding perfect EU VPS?
I`m looking for vps: 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, 10-50 GB SSD, 1 gbps netowrk port, best if unlimited bandwidth.
Price: about 25$ per month. I want to host a website which will allow to view movies and tv shows online. I will upload video file at server.
What are your views on Regvps.com vps solutions? Any reviews please?
Anyone know such provider?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Looking for EU VPS
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2024, 09:32:05 AM »
I trust Regvps.com 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.
The team uses ultra-modern jail technologies and unique XEN-based virtualization in creating and managing the remote servers.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 09:03:53 AM »
Well, Regvps.com has been nothing but superb. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months. Their tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

EchoWave

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2024, 03:24:54 AM »
I have a good experience using services from hostpro.com. I chose the NVMe VPS-2 plan, which costs $24 per month, and I am completely satisfied with the results! It has 8 GB of RAM and 160 GB of NVMe SSD, which provides good loading speeds for my sites. Technical support is available 24/7, and they are always ready to help if you have any questions or problems. The daily backups, which are kept for 30 days, give me extra confidence in data security. I also appreciated that HostPro uses powerful Intel Xeon processors, which greatly improve performance. It is the perfect choice for businesses that need stability and speed. If you're looking for a reliable VPS hosting service, I recommend you to check out hostpro.com. I am satisfied with the service and plan to stay with them for a long time!

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2024, 03:27:20 PM »
VPS plans from inet.ws and hostsailor.com can be quite suitable for you.
Timely support.
No constant tricky upselling.
Generous plans.
Consistent service.
Very fair, affordable rates.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2024, 08:52:14 AM »
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. They also offer very useful free tools.
Well, Regvps.com is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.