News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 7047 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: June 24, 2024, 06:43:56 PM »
Comparing servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?
 I intend to host a forum.

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2024, 11:42:48 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Take a look at GTHost.com instant servers. The hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need. 

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 10:07:40 AM »
I found Regvps.com web host and all has been great.. The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully. It is responsive - can say that they are very timely about addressing questions or modifications to the site.. they are supportive - not arrogant when it is clear you've done something silly in the control panel.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2024, 11:31:31 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
You can rely on these server hosts:
1) Swisslayer.com
2) Hostnamaste.com
3) Midphase.com
These decent web hosts offer fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2024, 08:46:38 PM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and swisslayer.com are worthwhile.
Their prices are very competitive and they offer all of the best services available. They are constantly updating and upgrading their software and hardware and their customer service is top notch. Always very fast, very knowledgeable, very helpful and personal.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2024, 08:16:28 PM »
Stable and reliable companies are: hostnamaste.com and surfhosting.co.
 They are affordable, dependable, have great software.