News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared account to have a deal with ...  (Read 3121 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Shared account to have a deal with ...
« on: June 21, 2024, 07:43:19 PM »
Which shared account is better to have a deal with - rockhoster.com or hostsailor.com?

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
Re: Shared account to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2024, 02:13:48 AM »
Why not consider the offers from hostpro.com? This hosting company offers reliable and high-performance shared hosting solutions with excellent customer support to ensure that your website runs smoothly and efficiently. They provide a variety of features, including strong security measures, ample storage and bandwidth, and easy scalability if your needs grow. hostpro.com is known for its excellent uptime and responsive support team, making it a great choice for hassle-free hosting. If you need reliable and convenient shared hosting, hostpro.com is definitely worth considering.

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2024, 10:44:29 AM »
Generally speking i don't know about these two hosting but if you are looking for a great shared hosting deal, then you can try Hostbillo's Linux shared hosting. It's affordable and perfect for personal or small business websites. You get plenty of storage, reliable uptime, and easy management with cPanel. Hostbillo's Linux hosting supports popular platforms like WordPress, making it simple to set up your site. Additionally their customer support is quick and helpful. If you want a dependable and budget-friendly hosting option, Hostbillo's Linux shared hosting is a solid choice.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2024, 07:39:51 AM »
No doubt, Rockhoster.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.  I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys. Love their feature-packed Windows VPS.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 10:08:20 AM »
Recommend Digitalserver.com.mx to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider.
The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2024, 06:12:01 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome, for the best shared hosting plans. Our web hosting plan starts at $2/m. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, free site migration, free setup, free website builder, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2024, 11:33:49 AM »
I am so glad I found Rockhoster.com web host and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.
Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.
I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend them.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2024, 07:04:20 AM »
Shared hosting plans at WebHostingWorld start at just $1/month. The shared hosting plans include unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, email accounts and databases, cPanel, a free website builder, free setup and transfer, a free SSL certificate, a free one-click installer, an HTTP-enabled server, 99.9% uptime, and 24/7 customer support. For more details, please visit the website.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2024, 05:59:18 AM »
M2Host is the answer to your question. Our affordable and reliable web hosting services are available across the globe. Our basic plan for shared hosting starts at $1 per month. It includes services like DDoS protection, backup, and more. For more information, please visit our website.